Creoate is building products and solutions in unconventional ways so that more entrepreneurs and small businesses owners can better run their businesses. 🚀
We help independent retailers buy sustainable and unique products from brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform, using artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to improve retailer forecast sales, manage inventory levels and get sustainable finance. 🙌
All we do is aimed at delivering more choice, better pricing, and more efficient logistics at a global scale for our customers. Our mission has been extensively covered in TechCrunch and Sifted (hottest investments shortlist), and we are led by a world-class team who have worked at or invested in high-growth cultures including Farfetch, Amazon, Checkout, Vinted, Lyst, Zapp, Weezy, and Deloitte.
We're currently a team of 50+ strong, and growing fast across 4 different countries with hubs in the UK (London), Canada (Toronto), Portugal (Lisbon). Having support from world-class VCs who have invested in Airbnb, Slack, Square, Checkout, and Job&Talent, also means that we are now ready to meet ambitious individuals that are ready to take over the world with us.
About the Role
We are looking for a solution focussed, fast learner, think outside the box leader of tomorrow to help us source, recruit and retain the best people to work with us. This role will be varied across our entire people strategy - from recruiting processes, onboarding, internal policies and resources, training and surveys. We serve businesses across different countries - so knowledge of any additional languages will be a plus!
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
• Great and trusted communicator who enjoys working with people
• Positive and enthusiastic with a 'can-do’ attitude
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail, able to juggle lots of tasks
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to prioritise effectively when busy.
• Proactive and confident in putting forward new ideas and see them through
• Excited about the prospect of joining a growing start-up business and establishing a leading brand in the industry
• Bonus points for prior experience working in an office and/or in a people-facing role, such as customer service, sales, recruitment, or account management