Creoate is the UK's largest B2B wholesale marketplace, helping over 15,000 retailers source products for their stores.
We use cutting-edge technology to help small businesses owners run their businesses in a better way, making it easy, fast and more profitable for them to source fresh products for their customers.
Creoate is a VC-backed company, with an experienced team who have worked at or invested in Farfetch, Ocado, Vinted, Lyst and Deloitte.
Joining our team of 23, you will get all the benefits of working in a start up environment (ownership, agility, responsibility and learning) and building a global business.
About the Role:
As a Digital Marketing Growth Executive, you are responsible for the execution of lead nurturing campaigns, defining prospect behaviours that should trigger automated emails to be sent, deciding the email content strategy, creating emails and tracking results.
You will also work closely with the rest of the marketing team to drive repeat user traffic.
We work with customers across multiple geographies - so knowledge of other languages will be a plus!
* Design and execute monthly email marketing campaigns, email automations and social media campaigns
* Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns run smoothly and within deadlines
* Create and update templates and procedures for sending communication to customers, including writing emails, setting up templates in html and setup SMS campaigns
* Drive LTV and retention of customer cohorts, by managing email list segmentation, optimising the email funnel.
* Dig deep through data and mine insights, and work on innovative ideas to increase open rates and CTR’s
* Design and optimise the customer journey, through constant experimentation and improvements
* Work closely with the product and engineering teams to design, test and execute growth experiments that drive efficient growth
* Bachelor's degree
* Entry level, internship or work experience in growth, product marketing, digital marketing, or similar role a plus
* Comfortable using and analysing data, with Excel or Google Sheets; SQL a plus
* Previous hands-on experience with digital marketing channels or with email marketing platforms/customer lifecycle marketing a plus
* Basic understanding of marketing channels, customer journeys, customer research
* Ability to communicate, collaborate and advocate ideas as well as execute, take ownership and be hands-on